Jam Chowder at the Little Red Bar[n] at Bishop’s Orchards
- This event has passed.
August 13 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Join us as we bring to life our iconic Little Red Barn, with fun times outside on the patio, live music, food and drinks!
Music will be playing, drinks will be served, food piping hot, and laughter all around! Join us Friday through Sunday at our Little Red Bar[n] this Summer and Fall. This year we have a Bishop’s BBQ Shed, serving our own charcuterie boards, house made bbq favorite like brisket, pulled pork and smoked chicken, and some favorites for the kids. Our Wine Shed will be serving Bishop’s own and other CT Wines, Local Craft Beer, non-alcoholic beer from Athletic Brewing, and our famous Froses. Grab a seat on the patio or under the sail cloth tents, where all weather patio furniture is waiting! Grab lunch with friends and family, or dinner while you listen to our eclectic live bands, booked for Friday and Saturday nights from 7-10pm. You will hear music of all genres from vintage rock n’ roll, funk and blues, to folk, pop, swing and Motown.
Hours for the Little Red Bar[n] are as follows:
- Wednesdays 5-10pm (food closing at 9pm and drinks 9:45pm) and movies premiering at dusk (around 8-8:30pm)
- Thursdays 5-10pm (food closing at 9pm and drinks 9:45pm) and trivia starting at 7pm (register by 6:45pm)
- Fridays 5-10pm (food closing at 9pm and drinks 9:45pm) and live music 7-10pm
- Saturdays 12pm-10pm (food closing at 9pm and drinks 9:45pm) and live music 7-10pm
- Sundays 12pm-7pm (food closing at 6pm and drinks 6:45pm)
Naples Food Truck will be on the property Fridays & Saturdays, and live music is Fridays & Saturdays. Remember the Ice Cream Stand will be open, so walk over to grab something for dessert.
Mark your calendars our weekly Thursday Trivia Nights, starting June 2nd. Big Boy Entertainment will be on the patio hosting evenings on the farm filled with all around trivia, music, food, drinks and good company.