Shoreline Segway Tours
1310 Boston Post Road, Guilford, CT
Phone: 203-453-6036 or 203-215-3900
Email: [email protected]
Enjoy a tour of Guilford while gliding on a segway. Segways are two-wheeled, self-balancing machines that require no special skills to use. Tours include the historic district, Agricultural Fair Grounds and the marina which offers a beautiful view of Long Island Sound, Faulkner’s and Grass Islands as well as the Tidal Wetlands.
- The cost is $70 per person.
- Tours begin at Shoreline Segway, 1310 Boston Post Road.
- Rides may be scheduled seven days a week, year round, weather permitting.
- Appointments are required.
- Allow 1.5 hours – 30 minutes for segway training and one hour for the tour.
- Riders must weigh between 100 lbs and 260 lbs.
- An adult or guardian must accompany children under age 18.
- Riders must be at least 14 years old.
Special in October 2015
Special ghost tours of Guilford are offered throughout the month of October. Call for pricing and to schedule a tour.